Monday, December 06, 2010

Leeds Student Protests Against Fees and Cuts 30/11/12 - Photo Thread

A new profile photo! What a change.


Anyway, I've decided not to write much about the events that occurred on this protest, as I am currently very tired...I'll write more later perhaps. This is just going to be a photo thread.


I didn't take NEARLY enough and missed some perfect opportunities.




I particularly like this one...here's a test for you, can YOU spot the Redwatch photographer? It's the only excuse I can come up with for why he was photographing a lone photographer, aka me.








1 comment:

  1. You could have used my photos too you know?
    And are you taking more on Wednesday?
    -Manson

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, avoid pointless insults, but always speak the truth. If you like it, or even if you don't, be free in your words and let me know why.