Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkins and protests...

Not much occured today save for PUMPKINSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
(Ah lovez mah Pumpkins.)














I have to say, I'm rather proud of these gorgeous things. Sadly, though the Dragon Fruit hollowed out nicely, it shrivelled when a candle was placed inside, so no success there. However, it did briefly glow a beautiful bright pink.

Rather than make biscuits out of the fruit, I made a smoothie...it wasn't very pleasant. In regards to culinary wonders, I roasted the Pumpkin seeds to munch later, and will use the flesh to make PUMPKIN PIIIIIIIE!

Mmmm, Pie.

Thats all for today really, but a note on tomorrow;

The EDL (English Defense League) are doing a march through Leeds city centre. Coming up the other way to meet them are...ANTIFA and UAF (Unite Against Fascism). ANTIFA are militant antifascists and the EDL are peaceful protesters. (They're not really very right wing at all, they're just against militant Islam.) Problem is, the BNP and what remains of East19 and the National Front will be joining them...Google East19 and ANTIFA and you'll see why I'm scared. Still, I shall be on the rooftops holding my Anarchy flag with pride...but watching this time, rather than joining in.

I'm genuinely terrified this is going to escalate in to a re-occurence of the Bradford Riots...

Will update tomorrow with news regarding the events.

Yours,

-Azzy-

2 comments:

  1. I don't want a riot but it might be quite interesting to watch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it shall,

    i shall be with azzy for most of the day and it will be logged

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, avoid pointless insults, but always speak the truth. If you like it, or even if you don't, be free in your words and let me know why.