Monday, November 02, 2009

Inefficient technology, no indicators and more trust from a rival than a Father = FRUSTRATION.

Cowards that hide behind thier words, don't care if feelings will get hurt, thier eyes are blinded by thier rage, beware the voice without a face! - Billy Talent "Covered In Cowardice"

I heard these lyrics as I began to write this post...they made me think about the words in my mind. I am not to hide behind my words for these statements I am to make, for those who read this know my name and those the comments regard (save one) will know they're written purely for them to read! If issues are found within what I write, they may take it up with me face to face, after all I am only upstairs from them as they read this. Yes Father, it is you of whom I speak.

One line in those lyrics is true to the word however "BEWARE THE VOICE WITHOUT A FACE!" a truer word was never uttered by poisoned lips. Through blogging especially (as a modern medium of media) the world may learn of venemous rumours and truths, the acts of liars, thieves and traitors (those whom would currently be dubbed "politicians" in the UK) of love, hate, war and peace. The world indeed may learn of things that could well bring structured society to it's knees. Lo, indeed now do you begin to truly comprehend the reasoning behind my URL on Blogspot "the peaceful anarchist". Through words and language will the world be changed for the better or for the worst, with a small rumour inciting threats of invasion and war or a mere complement forging decrees of peace and building bridges of hopeful alliance between old enemies! The time for the military and the use of money has run its course in this world, with Leaders becoming so red-eye desperate for a fight that they build controversy over the possibility of thier having nuclear weapons, despite knowing that threatening the biggest bully in school (God save America! God save the USA! They'll accuse you if you're asian and ban marriage if you're gay!) when you're nought but the speccy short-arse with health issues (*cough* KIM *cough* JONG *cough* IL *cough**choke**splutter**die...*) is only serving to get yourself a collosal nuclear "swirly"! Violence is unnecessary, and to change that, we must change the world, rebuild on a foundation of bad memories a new society based on equality and the Marxist ethic; "From each according to his own to each according to his needs". I do not mean communism, because that is a political denomination, we must transcend the petty requirement for religion and politics by disposing of the desire for material value and focus on material USE! If you give a man the means to do, he may then repay you by using those means to get things done! Equal forms of trade that do not require monetrial wealth!

Ahem...anyhoo, rant over. Apologies all, I just needed to vent some stress and now you know a little more about my views and ideals. Now...back to the titled subject.

I went to school feeling proud of my achievments with a short film I had had to make for my drama group's final performance. Upon testing the project on the school system however, it appears they do not have sufficient technology to tend to my requirements! Much distress was experienced. On a lighter note, I did acquire complements regarding the script I wrote for the same performance which is always positive for an aspiring writer and actor like myself. All good things must occur in time however and within about 30 seconds of my finishing this sentence, my video should be suitably converted for the useless school system.

That out of the way, the day went as otherwise expected, homework was given, cardgames were played and guilt was thrown but ignored. (I had failed to meet someone over the holidays to do work. He has no phone and is never on MSN and wonders why I didn't apologise until today.) But yes! I headed home after educational and proceeded to nearly get pancaked by a maniacal Taxi driver who dared to spin the corner without indicators on! As his window was open on the drivers side, I shouted my unwavering support for idiot drivers everywhere, especially those who DO NOT INDICATE AT CORNERS. (If indeed at all.) I found myself and my comments to be duely ignored.

Now, the final issue of the day. Father dear, this one goes out to you;
Ladies and Gentlemen who have sighted thier eyes upon my post of the day prior to today will know that I commented on the high and luxuriant quality of mother's homemade Damson Gin. I made a jokey comment after this regarding the potential of my secretive acquisition of a greater sample of afore-mentioned Gin within my hip flask. My Father, (Yes Father, thats you.) upon reading this comment, took me all too seriously for either my liking or advantage. He has since searched my room in my absence and, upon finding my flask and hearing it "slosh" with content, has accused me of acting upon my jape! "By heaven" say I unto him, "I have not taken such unscrupulous action!" I fear I may not deem that his response was positive in my favour.
In regards to the content of my flask Father, it was what remained of a tote of Rum (Cap'n Morgan's no less!) of which I had acquired in recent times at a certain celebratory event! Wish you still to address this matter further, be aware that I do not and that my current emotional state does not permit me to regard you with any cheerful disposition.

Anyhume...toffee-nosed Victorian thespian act over and done with, (which, I do declare, I began as a merry joke and found myself continuing with unintentionally, as if 'twas my standard dialect!) I think I shall leave you all for the evening, one of which I hope you find most enjoyable might I add, for I am to work.

Have fun, yours;

-Azzy-

2 comments:

  1. this is a great blog, but how do u fnd the time to write all this?? its crazy!! i barely have time to think XD
    rosalind xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know things are still going well for ya back home!
    Yea and verily might I add! :P
    - Jon (Jo-Jo)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, avoid pointless insults, but always speak the truth. If you like it, or even if you don't, be free in your words and let me know why.