Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lea & Perrin's...God's answer to...well, pretty much everything really.

Yeah...it really is. Well, apart from Australia...even God doesn't have an answer for that.

To begin, a spontaneous poem;

A young girl stands alone in the street,
surrounded by thousands,
violin case at her feet.

Holding her instrument tight to her neck,
she prepares for a melody,
without stopping to check.

Because the girl's violin is tuned to an art,
every string upon is as frail as her heart,
though the music alone takes the lead in its part.

She plays through the day well in to the night,
with angelic precision,
she puts shadows to flight.

Calming the souls of all those around,
though they seem to ignore her,
thier coins answer the sound.

She stops her tune at the end of the day,
picks up her money,
and puts her equipment away.

Where do you go young Violin girl,
when people have left you,
and you've let your music unfurl?


A bit awry I know, but it was written quickly. I devote this to the beautiful young woman I saw playing the Violin (Oh really, you mean you'd already guessed this bit?) that I saw today whist I was in town. Her music was truly amazing, so pure and it filled the streets as I walked. It made me smile.

Now, to business. I apologise for not posting yesterday, but I didn't get back till well after 23:00 so it was out of the question. My reason for my late-night return? My jawsome sister and her partner invited me to the cinema to watch "2012". A good film for the special effects, but the fact used within is...flimsy (I've been researching ALL theories relating to 2012 that I can find for the past 3ish years, I know a thing or two about it.) and its a bit too romanticised by the characters who could EASILY be disposed of (most of them were...XD)...but I won't give anything away and I'll let you judge for yourself.

Today, I slept in. Then, I woke up. After sitting at the computer for a while, deciding on today's music playlist, despite knowing that I wouldn't be here long enough to listen through, I went to town to...dare I say it...CHRISTMAS SHOP.
Yes folks, its time to come out of hiding and stand up to that great ugly-headed corporate monster that is a 21st century Christmas in the middle of an Economocrunch. (Economocrunch copyright to ME 2K9.) I bought some stuff, including a knecklace for a certain lady whom I really hope doesn't/won't read my blog purely because of this sentence.

Wait...since when was "necklace" spelled with a k? Ah well, I'll leave it there for posterity's sake.

Now, though I have drawn MECHA-HAWKING (see blogpost 12/11/09) I haven't got a suitable scan yet to post, so bare with me. (It has been agreed between myself, Luke Owen, Daniel Walls and others, that MECHA-HAWKING could easily kick MECHA-JEBUS' ass in a fight...this is also why MECHA-HAWKING scares Luke so.)

Other than that, not much to say. My weekends are boring. Especially when I sleep through most of them. One thing though, when I'm in town, I DO WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY...I'm always going to give it too you if you look like you need it. (It happened three times today...)

Argh. I'm off to bed.

Have fun, yours;

-Azzy-

1 comment:

  1. so y no more blog since november? your disciples await your next words of - well call it wisdom if you like.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, avoid pointless insults, but always speak the truth. If you like it, or even if you don't, be free in your words and let me know why.