Monday, November 09, 2009

So yeah, turns out; Purple is STILL a colour.

So yeah, a week since my last blog! People have complained...(they really have, I was quite flattered.) Apologies for my absence, I've been a combination of really busy or really tired thus making updating awkward. So, I figure that today I'll do a blow-by-blow account of my week as I remember it then get back to schedule tomorrow.

Tuesday;
Went to school, waited for Thursday.

Wednesday;
Went to School, waited for Thursday, met cats and thus had good fun...more probably happened but I forget.

Thursday;
Went to school, didn't wait for Thursday as it was already here, so instead waited for the evening. Evening arrived and I met Leah, together we went to a street party across the road from my house. Plenty of FREE tasty food and FREE tasty d-rink...though the cider tasted odd.
Was put incharge of Fireworks (general consensus is that this was possibly the worst idea of the evening...putting ME in a position of responsibilty around explosives...muahahahaaaa...) Nearly blew up a crowd of people due to faulty Firework rocket, felt very guilty all rest of evening. Nearly blew up myself with another faulty Firework (you'd think I'd have learned by this point...) but didn't feel too bothered as it was probably a twisted form of Karmic vengeance for earlier explosion.
Enjoyed rest of evening, "acquired" leftover Sparklers and very tasty cold lager and went home.
Walked Leah home, returned, slept.

Friday;
Went to school, waited for evening as was Eliot and Dan's 18th. Found a giant Joker card on top of school lockers, cleaned Sixth Form centre, went home, slept, awoke, had shower, went to partay.
Partayed all evening, possibly made non-specific mistake annnnnd...danced. A lot. Yay.
Went home, slept.

Saturday;
Died...probably. Missed Nadia's 18th due to unceromonious potential demise, slept a lot.

Sunday;
Errrrrrrr...nothing too specific. Started drawing an AWESOME picture based on one of Nancy's Facebook photos. Will post later when finished.

Today;
Went to school, fulfilled Gareth's challenge of shouting the "Professor! I have to tell you about the future!" line from "Back To The Future" at builder on top of high scaffolding, with appropriate accent to boot, much fun was had. Rescued Husky from wrath of school and road, waited/played with Husky till pound warden came to acquire said hound. Went home, met Manx cat/cat without tail and VERY LARGE WHITE CAT WITH EYEPATCH...which was undeniably jawsome. Had massive fight with mother, who punched me in the eye and has given me final notice...must start looking for places to live tomorrow.
Awkwaaaaaaard...


So there you go...fun last week. It is irritatling to think that on some of those days, I had some kewl stuff to post here, but have since forgotten them...

Back to normal tomorrow. But yeah...that "Back To The Future" line was CLASSIC.


Have fun, yours;

-Azzy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, avoid pointless insults, but always speak the truth. If you like it, or even if you don't, be free in your words and let me know why.